1 min reads
First of all, I want to thank you for caring about yourself and everyone by self-distancing. Remember you are not alone, millions of people are going through the same thing as you. No matter what happens, try to be positive and stay strong. To make your quarantine more productive there are some tips :
- Reflect on your life. Analyze. Think about priorities
- If you are Muslim learn new surahs, duas, hadith. Pray more
- Think about whom you could offend and call them to ask forgiveness. Forget about ego and arrogance.
- Do your job online
- Study online
- Get new online courses
- Communicate. Share your ideas and secrets. Tell your loved ones how you love them.
- Cook. Cooking together brings the family together. If you can not cook, it is the perfect time to learn.
- Bake. Baking is a nice way of expressing love and care. The smell from the oven makes the home cozier.
- Do home fitness
- Practice home yoga
- Read books
- Throw Indoor party with significant ones
- Watch family-oriented movies, documentaries with your loved ones
- Clean your house, organize rooms
- Play games with Kids
- Do a Puzzle
- Play Lego, Chess
- Do slimes
- Entertain kids with Charades, Pictionary and Beanboozled
Stay safe, Heroes!