<1 min reads
Do you know how many pages the billionaires reads daily? Consider the following examples of billionaire entrepreneurs’ voracious reading habits:
- Warren Buffett reads five newspapers and 500 pages of corporate reports every day for five to six hours.
- Every year, Bill Gates reads 50 books.
- Every two weeks, Mark Zuckerberg aimed to read at least one book.
- According to his brother, Elon Musk grew up reading two books a day.
- Every day, Mark Cuban reads for more than three hours.
- Home Depot cofounder Arthur Blank reads for two hours every day.
- David Rubenstein, a billionaire entrepreneur, reads six novels every week.
- Dan Gilbert, the self-made billionaire and owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers, reads one to two hours every day.